Sunday, March 8, 2009

THE BOND

As I start this blog off, I think first and foremost it is important to establish the undeniable importance and the strength of the bond between a dog and their human 'parent'. From the moment you set eyes on each other, the start of a bond has been planted and must be encouraged and nurtured as it grows.

Your dog, without a doubt, will depend on you for everything ~ from food, to shelter, to love and yes, even discipline. Initially, trust must be earned and bounderies set for there to be not only a happy bond, but a healthy one as well.

In this blog, I will cover many topics, however, it is because of the bond you and your dog share that will make sharing them possible. I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts for future topics, as well as your comments to the information I will provide.

Remember ~ the love of a four legged furry wonder is wonderfully unconditional and indescribable...but for them to be as lucky for you to love them just as much, I believe, to them is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment